* Bumper sticker of the week: Cthulu saves, in case he gets hungry later.
* Really? That’s my fault? I guess it is because I set a bad precedent for expectations over the years. But still. My fault? Sheesh.
* Not sleeping, again. Ugh.
* Track season is over for my guys, but Thing 2 still wants to train with the team until the sessions are over. And seeing as he’s allowed to, I don’t see this as being a problem, other than going across town in rush hour traffic when it is over 100 degrees outside. No problem whatsoever. Seriously though, I’m glad he has something that he really likes.
* Fingernail season is almost over in my house. I have to start practicing again soon, which means the very pretty fingernails that I have been growing will have to go away. With my luck, they’ll all break the day of the auction so I have crap nails the one day it would really matter.
* The fundraiser has gone from “abysmal failure” to “not successful”. There’s six days left, so here’s hoping!
* I haven’t been talking to my mom as much with all of this stuff going on both at work and at home, so I finally made it a point to talk to her yesterday. And then she IMMEDIATELY says “Do you know that it’s been 11 days since we’ve talked? You’re my only family, at my age you should call me every day.” Ok, for starters, not her only family, just only child, and then “at her age?” Sheeh, she’s 61 and in fabulous health. By the end of the conversation I was completely reminded of why I don’t like to talk to her when I have a lot going on. Added drama is not needed, thankyouverymuch. What this woman really needs are some friends.
* My cat keeps finding stuff on the floor of my office to eat. I have no clue what it could be since there isn’t anything that I can see that would elicit such a response. Invisible kibble? Bugs? Or maybe we just like carpet fibers? Whatever he’s eating, it’s weird.
*Last week, when I said that my guest post at Jen’s place would have substance, that wasn’t a knock on the FF’s. That was a knock on the, um, “ethereal” nature of the posts here. You can read that post here. Thanks for letting me guest post, Jen. It was fun. :)
Ok, that’s it for me today. No track, so that means I’m sleeping in tomorrow. And by that I mean that I’m sleeping in, dammit. Sunday/Monday is going to be a long day for me. Need my rest. Later! Be sure to visit Mrs.4444 for more on this score. Sorry, had to rhyme there for a moment. :)