Happy Thursday Everyone!
This is a list of things (thirteen, imagine that!) that I have to work on/do in the next 48 hours. But does it really matter? Read my list and see…
1. Dishwasher repair. Life’s definetly not Good at our place anymore. The thing is DEAD DEAD DEAD. Here’s hoping it’s still under warranty.
2. Do laundry and retreive dry cleaning. Even though the little people aren’t so little, they generate an awful lot of laundry. It’s a little better now that the outdoor soccer season is over, but it’s still quite a bit.
3. Figure out what to do with Thing 1’s old bedframe until we can take it to Houston to give to my in-laws as their new guest bed. It’s seriously in the way.
4. List furniture and other things (old gameboys, gamecube, etc) on Craigslist. Craigslist is sooooo cool.
5. Find my pantry. I know it’s in here somewhere. This would be part of the project I alluded to earlier this week.
6. Bring the Christmas decorations down from the attic and set them up. Advent starts on Sunday!
7. More reading in technical analysis textbook. Must have caffeine for this one.
8. Attend meeting on enhancing science curriculum at school. I am both excited and frightened by this prospect. Excited, because it looks like fun, but frightened that the parents are having to step in and enhance the science curriculum.
9. Practice, practice, practice! First holiday concert of this series is at Ft. Hood on 12/8.
10. Get thee to the gym!
11. Christmas cards, yes or no? With photo or without? With letter or without?
12. Buy mentos and diet coke for Webelo meeting on Sunday. Don’t ask. But, in case you haven’t seen, here’s why:
13. Wonder why I’m even bothering since I saw this undeniable evidence of the Apocolypse in the grocery store yesterday….
Be afraid. Be very afraid!