You say it’s your birthday!
It’s my birthday, too. Yeah!
Happy bday, Spouse! I could write one of those mushy posts declaring my undying love for you, but you know that’s not my style. I rub your feet whenever you ask, so I think that says it all, right? Oh, and I make you cookies. There are other things as well, but this is a family blog, and he has family who is reading it, even though they say they don’t. 🙂
So, to commemorate the completion of four decades, I will complete this meme about you, so that my reader can get to know you a little better. Enjoy!
The Husband Meme
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Speed Channel, a Bond-a-thon, or a video game.
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Pasta. To my great annoyance.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
This changes periodically. And he doesn’t eat “sandwiches”, he eats “wraps”. Whatever. But he does like tuna quite a little bit.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Doesn’t really have one. Although he’ll scarf MY mini-wheats. Straight of the box, too. And forget to tell me that I’m running low.
11. What would he never wear?
A brown sportcoat or a white short sleeved buttondown shirt.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Ferrari F1. Yes, that’s a sport.
13. Who will he vote for?
You know, I’m not entirely sure. I know he used to like McCain, but now that he’s picked that wacko moose woman, he’ll probably go the other way.
14. Who is his best friend?
Jarrod, John, and Jim. And me.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Not put things away when I’m done with them. Oh, and take on too much.
16. How many states has he lived in?
Two. NY and TX
17. What is his heritage?
Good ol’ American mutt.
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
Chocolate. Although this year I outsourced the cake. Is that wrong? 🙂
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Nope. Although with his low center of gravity, he totally missed his calling as a running back.
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Video games (usually strategy based like Civilization) or working on the car.
So, that’s a little bit about my spouse! Now it’s time to go off an celebrate with the family and friends. Catch up with you guys later!