I’ve written about 2500 words today, and I think I have about 1500 more, so there isn’t much writing energy left. But Jen at Never a Dull Moment had a clever little meme so I’m stealing it. Oh, like you wouldn’t if you needed blog fodder. I could have just posted something blank just so that I could say that I posted, but that would be really lazy. So. Here’s the meme.
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yep. Come closer so I can breathe on you.
2. Have you ever smoked? Nope.
3. Do you own a gun? One of the few in Texas who doesn’t.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite? Pink lemonade.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Meh.
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Muppet Christmas Carol.
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? When it’s hot: coke zero. When it’s cold: coffee.
9. Can you do push ups? A few.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? Tie: wedding ring and Tiffany ring I got for my anniversary.
11. Favorite hobby? playing the cello.
12. Do you have A.D.D? What was the question?
13. What’s one trait you hate about yourself? Not enough self discipline.
14. Middle name? Louise
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) What is the arc of chapter 5?
2) What’s the Sunday night feetball game?
3) I think I’ll make some popcorn.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coke zero, decaf diet coke, water
17. Current worry? I latched the snake cage, right?
18. Current hate right now? Being an only child of divorced parents who have no other family and want to spend the holidays with you.
19. Favorite place to be? Hanging with spouse.
20. How did you bring in the new year? Impromptu party at a friend’s house.
21. Where would you like to go? Somewhere quiet.
22. Name three people who might complete this: people looking for blog fodder during this time
23. Do you own slippers? no
24. What shirt are you wearing? black sweatshirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Ew.
26. Can you whistle? Yepper.
27. Favorite color? blue
28. Would you be a pirate? ‘Aye
29. What songs do you sing in the AM? The Wakey-Uppy* song. My kids H.A.T.E. it. 🙂
30. Favorite Girl’s Name: Amanda
31. Favorite boy’s name: in use for my kids
32. What’s in your pocket right now? grocery store receipt
33. Last thing that made you laugh? my Pastor. You’d have to meet him to understand.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Mazda CX-7
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Dislocated shoulder.
36. Do you love where you live? Most days.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
38. Who is your loudest friend? Princess Penelope
39. Do you have any pets? Two cats, and a snake.
40. Does someone have a crush on you? He’d better! 🙂
41. Your favorite book(s): Enders Game, Water for Elephants, The Post Birthday World, and about fifty others…
42. Do you collect anything? Dust. I have an extensive collection. Ask my husband.
43. Favorite Sports Team? Houston Dynamo
My popcorn is ready so I’m done now. Steal it if you need to.
*The Wakey-Uppy Song (to the Howdy Doody theme)
It’s Wakey-Uppy time.
It’s Wakey Uppy time.
It’s time to rise and shine.
It’s Wakey Uppy time.
You must get out of bed.
Get dressed and brush your teeth.
Then you must go to school.
Hey kids let’s go!
For maximum obnoxiousness, sing at the very top of your lungs, slightly off key.