* Bumper Sticker of the Week: Frodo failed. Cheney has the ring.
* Thing 2 is running track this summer and I think it’s going to kill me. Three nights a week clear on the other side of town. At rush hour. My biggest problem with it is that it makes it hard to keep to my diet since I can’t cook as much. On the plus side, I do run three nights a week while he’s practicing.
* 20 year high school reunion. Go or no go? Discuss.
*Saw a guy today driving a Prius. And throwing trash out his window.
* I had this list of books that I wanted to read, but I just can’t make myself do it. They are all Books You Should Read and very serious like. I’m not there right now. What am I reading to settle down at night? Calvin and Hobbes anthologies. Suggestions anyone? Nothing too serious and nothing that could get turned into a Lifetime movie. Thanks!
* Saw an ad for a sleep aid called “Melissa”. Think someone is trying to tell me something?
* I was going to post some orchestra music, but WP requires me to purchase a “Space Upgrade” for that. Since I am cheap, no music for you.
* It’s a good thing that I have some permanent birth control, because after seeing my beyond adorable nieces in their recital this weekend, I was sorely tempted to go for the girl.
* For my next trick, I’m going to try and work with blogger so that it points to here when people click on the google search. See, I get a ton of hits from “LG Dishwasher Error Codes”. My longtime reader remembers the saga. Anyway, since I got hits from all over the world with that, I want to see them on my clustermaps! We’ll see how that goes.
* Speaking of appliance follies, the ice door on my fridge is opening and closing all on it’s own. In the middle of the night. I have enough trouble sleeping, thankyouverymuch, I don’t need the Refrigerator of the Damned keeping me awake. Although watching the cats deal with it is kind of amusing….
* Do you people not like cookies? Leave a comment on this post and this post to be entered into the cookie drawing. You’ve got until Friday midnight to enter. I know more of you have made the jump that have left comments. I have clustermaps and I can see you! For instance: Seattle. I see you. I know you are there. Don’t you want cookies?
That’s it for me! Thanks for stopping by and see you next week! Go by and check out Mrs.4444 for more Fragments!