* Sadly there were no good bumper stickers this week. But I can report the total abomination of a bumper sticker on a MASERATI. That is wrong on so many levels.
* I have a won a Major Award! Lookylookylooky:
My good buddy City Girl was kind enough to give this to me. Probably ’cause she’s getting cookies. Apparently I need to pass this on, but I’ll do that later on , ‘k?
* I think my church may have made a big mistake. This could be a post in and of itself, and I’m sure it will be soon, but suffice it to say I’m very concerned.
* What happened to the US Men’s National Soccer Team last night? Oh.My.God.
* I have really curly hair. Why hairdressers always try and straighten it is totally beyond me. Straight hair on my round face is NOT a good look. But the color is awesome! Until today, my hair was turning four colors, one of which is gray.
* The hairdresser I saw today thought I was 25. She has a customer for life.
* After watching Thing 2 in a track meet, Thing 1 decided he wanted in on the action. Sheesh.
* I’m starting to have a really bad feeling about the auction I’m trying to pull off. In the past, I’ve had close to a 60% response rate from potential donors. This time around, it’s less than 10%. Not good. Gonna need a miracle on this one I think.
That’s it for today! Have a great weekend everyone. I’m off to another track meet. This time, with sunscreen. 🙂