* Bumper sticker of the week: Sleep is no substitute for coffee. Oh, and the bumper sticker on the Maserati was a sticker for the Texas A&M Association of Former Students. Figures. Only an Aggie would deface a Maserati in that matter.
* My elder son was concerned for the well being of the baby who was in the car with the “Baby on Board” sign. The mom was playing her stereo so loud that the windows on my car were shaking.
* Watermelon is awesome to have at track meets.
* My new guilty tv pleasure? Total Drama Action on Cartoon Network. This show is frickin’ hysterical.
* I’m inordinately excited about getting my brows waxed tomorrow.
* Is it just me, or does there always seem to be a “Bondathon” on somewhere?
* I’ve actually gotten a good night sleep three nights in a row. I’ll stop writing this post now and go for four.
Have a good weekend! I’ll be guest posting tomorrow for Jen at Never a Dull Moment. Heck, I may even get the post up today! Be sure and stop by, but be warned; this post actually has *gasp* substance! Oh, and don’t forget to check out Mrs.4444 for more FF Fun!