* I didn’t make it to Whole Foods this week, which means that my prime source of bumper stickers was untapped. But I’ll tell you about a car I do see a lot. This car has a McCain sticker, a Cubs sticker, and a whole bunch of Washington Mutual “Whoohoo” stickers. I call it “loser car”. But it also has a “semper fi” sticker, so I won’t say it to his face.
* It’s over. It was good. It gets a whole post later.
* My fingernails had the manners to wait until I was loading the car up after the event to break. How often does that happen?
* I saw something that yesterday that I used to see all the time, but haven’t in years and seeing it yesterday kind of made me realize that. Remember those clothes poles that would hang across the back seat of cars? I saw one yesterday and it occurred to me that I couldn’t remember the last time I had seen one.
* It is too hot. I don’t say that often but it is too hot. I’m just glad I got rid of some of the extra weight before this or I would truly be miserable.
* The keys on my laptop are sticking. This annoys me. A lot. It takes me about three times as long to type as it usually does because I have to keep backspacing to get skipped letters. Grrrr…
* Back on the diet today. No more stress eating.
* Still on the fence about the HS reunion. Seriously. It appears that most of the people I would actually want to see aren’t going to be there, and when you factor in the expense, it just, well, I dunno….
* I found this store brand of granola that tastes like Cocoa Puffs. Spouse and the kids eat it like it’s crack. Good thing it’s only $2.59 box.
* So it’s the day after a big in project in my life. What does that mean? Well, my longtime reader knows it means PEDICURE! See ya! Be sure to visit Mrs.4444 for other FF’s.