* Bumper sticker o’ the week: Hey W, your Daddy should have pulled out earlier, too.
* Went to Costco last week and saw a Smart for Two in the parking lot. Think about that one and get back to me.
* It turns out I’m not going to NOLA after all. Don’t.Get.Me.Started. But I’m not supposed to take it personally. As if.
* I have another contest in the works. Stay tuned. This time, I know what the item is, but let’s see if you can figure it out. Check back Monday. The usual prize, of course.
* HP 6 was awesome. Next up: Percy Jackson.
* Ask and ye shall receive: I’ll do a series of posts on my bat-shit crazy grandmother. It is amazing that my Dad turned out even half as normal as he did. Don’t worry, I’ll include the ex-lax story.
* Last, but certainly not least: if my marriage was a child, it could drive today. That’s right, folks, today is my anniversary. I’ve actually passed the point where I’ve known Spouse longer than I’ve not known him. Pretty cool. I love you Spouse-bear! Even more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
That’s it for me today. Sorry so short, but if you go to Mrs.4444′s place, there’s a lot more going on.