Bumper sticker of the week: Wanted: $10,000 Reward. Schrodinger’s Cat. Dead and Alive
* So the orchestra thing. Well, I found out the issue. Apparently, because I have in the past spoken my opinion on various things, the conductor doesn’t think that I “have his back”. What bugs me the most about this is that he never even suggested that there might be an issue with me. Instead of talking to me about it, he went four chairs down (others didn’t want to sit principal) to fill the spot. I am so hurt that he didn’t discuss this with me. I’m not sure what I’m going to do about this. I’m not sure the “big girl pants” are big enough this time, ya know?
* My son’s tennis shoes fit me perfectly. Very scary.
* I know I owe you DIY pics. But they get a whole post, so I’ll get back on it later. Same goes with BSCG.
* Entropy is making it’s way back into my home. This week’s victims: my laptop battery, my cell phone, one of my NEW tires. I’m hoping that we stop at three. The cell phone isn’t dead, but it’s a palm phone that now wants to be hotsynced about ten times a day. But it has to live until March so I can get my iPhone. I think I’ll light a candle.
* Because Chase the cat has nevereverever slept with me, I felt like I could buy a white comforter for our new bedroom. I think we all know where this is going, right? Sigh….I haven’t even gotten the new bedding yet and all of a sudden he’s slept with me every night this week. You know he’s a black cat, right? Unbelievable.
* Dear God,
We get it. You can stop using Central Texas as Your demonstration of “Hell-on-Earth”. Please bring back the normal, but still hot, temperatures and some rain instead of the kiln we have been experiencing this summer. Amen.
* RIP John Hughes. What’s your favorite John Hughes movie? Mine is Ferris Bueller. Hands down.
* The insomnia is back in full force. I think it’s time to see a doctor about it because it has never been this bad before. I honestly cannot tell you the last time I had an uninterrupted night’s sleep or fell asleep within thirty minutes of going to bed. It’s starting to mess with my diet, my temper, my short term memory, my diet, and just about everything. After this, I’m taking a hot bath, drinking some calming tea, and trying to get to bed.
So off I go. For more, go to Mrs. 4444. 🙂 And I super promise I’ll actually visit you this week. For reals.