This week, it’s more of a collection of WTF’s than actual fragments. Without further ado, here they are!
- What is an “ado” anyway?
- I like me some Barack, but this Nobel thing? Really? That’s a joke. Not as bad as Kissinger, but still. All this is going to do is make his life more difficult than it needs to be.
- Golf is now an Olympic sport. Women’s Softball isn’t. Why?
- We’re getting tons of rain in Austin. Finally. I won’t start complaining about it for another three weeks. 🙂
- Still having trouble giving up Coke Zero. I think there is some “secret ingredient” that makes it more difficult.
- This week, my fourth grader was asked to come up with a word that starts with “ph”. He chose “pharisee”. An odd choice.
- I thought nothing could be worse than living with a beginning violin player. And then my older son started playing the tuba. I am willing to loan them out to the CIA for interrogation purposes. Prisoners will be begging for waterboarding then.
- Just had a phone conference with the elder son’s teacher. I had to relay the anecdote that the child figured out how to walk before he could stand up on his own. The teacher agreed with me that it explained everything.
Ok, that’s all for now. Time to get to work. And I am working, but I can’t talk much about it yet, other than to say that I am working and my work environment is (so far) much more congenial. Good perks, too. ;P
Check out Mrs.4444 for better stuff. I am so not worthy this week.