1. Bejeweled Blitz. How do people get those ridiculously high scores on that game? It seem more like luck than anything else.
2. Dancing with the Stars. Nuff said.
3. Out much.
4. Around to it.
5. Scatological humor. And seeing as how I have boys, this can be problematic.
6. My mother’s obsession with Food Network.
7. Why Chase the Cat eats marshmallows.
8. The obsession with high school football around here. They sell season tickets to the games. For high school.
9. Lady Gaga
10. Why, when I carry about five million receipts at any given moment, I lose the one I really needed. Dammit.
Good things about today:
I got some decluttering done. Will floorganize tomorrow. Yes, it’s a word, right Jen?
Another night of no homework battles.
My back doesn’t hurt as much. I hurt it in my cardio kickboxing class. What? I didn’t mention that? Oh yeah, I’m taking cardio kickboxing. Well, not right now, since I hurt my back, but I’m going back as soon as possible because it is sooooo much fun. 🙂